After the success of Don Bradman Cricket 14 and Don Bradman Cricket 17, BigAnt Studios are finally coming up with another cricket game and this time a fully licensed cricket video game. Yes, BigAnt Studios have announced the official game for the upcoming Ashes Series named Ashes Cricket. The last instalment was Ashes Cricket 2013 which was released by 505 Games and was called-off in between due to lot of bugs and gameplay issues.
This new Ashes Cricket (2017) will be a complete licensed game with real player identities. The list of complete features of this game are:
• Women’s Cricket Mode
• A deep career mode that offers the ability to play as a star or start as a junior and play club cricket until reaching international level.
• Fully customise your play experience. Create players, teams and even umpires in the Cricket Academy and upload it on the online community.
• All the officially licensed stadiums featured in the 2017/18 Ashes tour.
• Want to create your own dream competition? Create your own stadiums and logos to enhance your playing experience. Make this your personal cricket game.
• Online play – play with or against players in the most competitive online cricket game yet!
Ashes Cricket will be released for PC, PS4 and XBox One just like their last title. The game will be available on Steam for digital download.
ASHES CRICKET 2017 RELEASE DATE
The game is set to be released on 16th November 2017 and will be available on all the major online retail stores such as Amazon. PC users can order and download directly through Steam while PS4 and XBOX One users can pre-order from the links below through Amazon. You can also check out the official site for more details.