Cricket Gaming Forums

Cricket Gaming Forums (http://www.cricketgaming.net/forums/index.php)
-   Cricket Gaming News (http://www.cricketgaming.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Mindstorm Studios develops official game for ICC's Cricket World Cup 2011 (http://www.cricketgaming.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14962)

Stumped 16-01-2011 01:32 AM

Mindstorm Studios develops official game for ICC's Cricket World Cup 2011

LAHORE, PAKISTAN, 15th January 2011 ? Mindstorm Studios announced today that it is developing the Official Game for the upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup 2011, an event followed religiously by over a billion fans around the globe.

http://www.cricketgaming.net/wp-cont...-1-300x117.jpg

The game, “Cricket Power” (www.cricketpower.com), is set to be the most advanced 3D browser cricket game developed to date. It will feature all 14 official teams along with official players, stadiums and kits. The game will be powered by a superior cricket engine at its core, coupled with a pick-up-and-play interface to appeal to casual and core gamers alike.

“We are extremely excited about developing the official game for ICC’s Cricket World Cup 2011″ said Babar Ahmed, CEO Mindstorm Studios. “Cricket has long been a subject closely linked to our organization and we are thrilled to take it to the next level.”

The game will be published by ADMC (Abu Dhabi Media Company) and is set to launch in January, 2011 and will be available at www.cricketpower.com.

Read Original

CricketMaster 16-01-2011 06:47 AM

Re: Mindstorm Studios develops official game for ICC's Cricket World Cup 2011

i thought that the game would be released on console and pc, don't really see this...lets hope I'm wrong about this game.

Stumped 16-01-2011 01:34 PM

Actually, they haven't provided the complete info and the info they have provided is a bit misleading. I have contacted Mindstorm and I hope they'll reply something valuable.

irshadahsan 18-01-2011 01:53 AM

Nice to see that. why i can not sign up in this website? no errors the website just showing me the first page of sign up form.

jot15 20-01-2011 03:22 AM

Group

Hey guys there is a new Group on Facebook of Cricket Power.So hurry up And join. Here Is the link to the group Cricket Power | Facebook But make sure you have have facebook and click on the link. Then you will see a like TAB click on it.Then you have joined it.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by irshadahsan (Post 24288)
Nice to see that. why i can not sign up in this website? no errors the website just showing me the first page of sign up form.

the game is not released yet.they will release it when all the squads are announced because it's based on the world cup.otherwise it won't make sense if you don't know who's playing and who's not.the site will work when the game is released.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Hey guys their is a new group on facebook about ICC World Cup Cricket 2011.So hurry and Click on the link then click on the like TAB in the middle.But make sure you have Facebook to join that group.You will get all the squads and other information on that group.
Here is the link to that group ICC World Cup 2011(Squads) | Facebook

CricketMaster 03-02-2011 06:50 AM

cricket power gameplay video

YouTube - Cricket Power Gameplay Video

ptencikvyf 10-06-2016 05:51 AM

Тонировка авт

Доброго времени суток дамы и господа!
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию высококачественные профессиональные плёнки.
Наша организация"ООО Защитные плёнки" работает 15 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.
Мы можем предложить Вам Защитные плёнки ,архитектурные плёнки,декоративные плёнки,автомобильные плёнки и противопожарные плёнки.
Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте
С уважением,коллектив "ООО Защитные плёнки".

http://img10.lostpic.net/2016/03/19/...fbef79632c.jpg

Оклейка окон плёнкой минск
пленка на стекло
декоративная пленка для мебели цена
защитная пленка для автомобиля
декоративная плёнка для стекла купить
Установка защитных плёнок
для стекол
защитная плёнка на окна
плёнка
Зеркальные плёнки минск
пленки для мебели