Mindstorm Studios have released a new patch for Cricket Revolution. This patch consist of some good changes including the online servers.
– Dedicated Servers: Community & Official Dedicated server are now available.
– Awards & Achievements: A&A are now live and out of beta phase.
– Spectator Mode: Added spectator mode on LAN.
– Tweaked Easy Mode: Made easy mode easier by introducing all new batsmen at level 8.
– Tweaked Medium Mode: Made medium mode easier by introducing all new batsmen at level 3.
– Random Disconnection Bug: Fixed a bug that caused random disconnections during matches.
The update is around 120MB and will be automatically downloaded via Steam client. For more support on the patch, visit the help thread.