Mindstorm Studios have released a new patch for Cricket Revolution. This patch consist of some good changes including the online servers.
– Dedicated Servers: Community & Official Dedicated server are now available.
– Awards & Achievements: A&A are now live and out of beta phase.
– Spectator Mode: Added spectator mode on LAN.
– Tweaked Easy Mode: Made easy mode easier by introducing all new batsmen at level 8.
– Tweaked Medium Mode: Made medium mode easier by introducing all new batsmen at level 3.
– Random Disconnection Bug: Fixed a bug that caused random disconnections during matches.
The update is around 120MB and will be automatically downloaded via Steam client. For more support on the patch, visit the help thread.
Your story was featured in Drigg! Here is the link to vote it up and promote it: http://www.gamekicker.com/node/32825…
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Andrea Barr. Andrea Barr said: Cricket Revolution Patch v1.07 & Dedicated Online Servers: CricketGaming This patch consist of some good cha… http://tinyurl.com/2vravoj […]
[…] Cricket Revolution Patch V1.07 & Dedicated Online Servers … […]