- New Indian twenty over league.
- New format Australian and English twenty over leagues.
- Complete English and Australian domestic systems.
- Updated team kits for all domestic and international teams.
- Save retired player statistics.
- The addition of historical data gives you the chance to compare your players with the greatest cricketers of all time.
Complete statistical update
- Improved on-line experience with enhanced cheat detection systems.
- New player types, including one-day and twenty over specific openers.
- Enhanced match engine and AI.
- Save to the cloud from your PC and pick up where you left off on another machine.
- Play on-line with all domestic teams against iPhone and Mac users.
- International series statistics for one day, twenty over and test matches.
- Current season team records for all teams.
- Complete player database of over 4000 players, containing every player currently playing first class or limited-over cricket from around the world.
- Updated partnership and team records for first-class, one-day and twenty-over matches.
- Up to date county, state and domestic twenty over squads for the new seasons.
- Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists.
- Full schedule of one-day and twenty-over International cup fixtures, plus stand alone cup modes.
Some things you might not notice straight away:
- Bowler strike rates bring another selection tool to help you select your team.
- Transfer systems for English, Indian and Australian sides have been improved to create better contract renegotiation.
- Aggressive batsman and economic bowlers cost more in 20 over leagues.
- Improved the contract section so that re-negotiations do not count as one of your three offers in a round.
Please note: 3D highlights are only available on iPhone 3GS, 4G, 4GS, 5. iPad 1,2 & 3. iPod Touch 3rd generation and above.
Here are few screenshots of the game: