After releasing a patch for PC version of Don Bradman Cricket 14 few months back, BigAnt Studios have finally released the much-awaited Co-op patch for the PS3 and XBox 360 versions of Don Bradman Cricket 14. The patch would add the new online/offline co-op mode in the game along with various other bug fixes and features. The patch also claims to improve the AI, gameplay and will add some more variation in the batting shots. of the game. You can check the complete list of fixes included in this patch below:
- Online/offline 2 player vs AI co-op mode.
- Online/offline 2 player vs 2 player co-op mode.
- Improvements to online gameplay connections.
- Ability to change difficulty in career at any point.
- Ability to skip to career player at any point.
- Pause Menu Indicator now says Partner when in co-op.
- Changed score HUD from KPH to KM/H.
- Changed format of Score HUD.
- Removed difficulty notification in Career.
- Running call sound effects in online co-op multiplayer.
- Removed forfeit warnings when playing online co-op multiplayer.
- Added [P] symbol to score HUD to show power-play.
- Added online co-op difficulty choice.
- Added online versus difficulty choice.
- Added ability to select batsmen before super over.
- Added Lofted sweep and lofted reverse sweep shots – Use LB+LT/L1+L2
- Added Advance grounded shots – Use RB+LT+RT/R1+L2+R2
- Added ability to set fields in practice match, for bowler.
- Improved AI run chase pacing.
- AI attempt to run between wickets more aggressively (should be attempting more 1s & 2s where applicable, as well as 3s).
- Corrected missing delivery sometimes resulting in the batsman twitching – causing run outs/stumpings.
- Corrected batsman slides back a bit towards default position after moving him.
- Corrected swapping to the wicketkeepers position in the batting lineup made you WK in Career mode.
- Corrected moving a player up the batting order, shuffling the rest of the order down.
- Corrected AI shot choices on a free-hit.
- Corrected super over run chase not being aggressive.
- AI field placement changes occur more often.
- Further improvements to field placement selection.
- Resolved applying fields to all batters/bowlers issue.
- Resolved rare co-op save & resume functionality issues.
To Install this patch, follow the Instructions below:
- Connect your PS3 or XBox 360 to the Internet.
- Run the Game.
- Your Game will automatically show the notification for updating your Game.
- Once updated, try to play a game with more than multiplayer (it will show your the co-op mode as it’ll allow you to select more controllers.
- Please make sure that you aren’t playing your Already Saved Matches.
Please let us know if you’re facing any issues while updating your game.
[…] regarding the game. Apart from the unofficial announcement for DBC 16, they have also released new patch for Don Bradman Cricket 14 for the XBox 360 and PS3. However, during a conversation on Twitter with a fan, BigAnt studios […]
I shared the post on facebook but still i am not able to see instuctions how to download this latest patch.
Please share the file and procedure to install this latest Don Bradman patch for my XBOX360 JTag